Original Tutorial Link: http://grabtutorial.com/2010/02/19/creating-anime-manga-lineart-at-adobe-photoshop-tutorial/
Some people feel lazy if inking manually with pen or drawing pen. I prefer inking with Manga Studio. But if you don’t have it. you can use this simple way to ink with Photoshop.
1. Prepare your art. This is my friends art. We join at one team Saturday Syndrome for publish comic at Elex Media Komputindo. Her name Afatarra and this is Hee chul fanart From Super Junior.
2. Create new layer
3. Use pen tool, create path at the place that you want to ink. Make sure the option is for path tool
4. Set the brushes (B). I usually use solid brush 4-5 px (Depend on your art size)
5. Back to Pen tool (P). Right Click on the path and choose Stroke Path
6. Choose ‘Brush” And check “Simulated pressure”
8. TIPS : After U set it, what do you need to do are :
a. Press P
b. Creating Path
c. Press B
e. Back Space
Hope it help. ^^
This is my art that 100% inked and toning at PC (I just testing the tone. This is not my mange sample. I’m following some manga). Sketch done by hand.
Our Manga that will published at Elex Next Year (if we fast enough)